- In any way that violates any applicable federal, state, local, or international law or regulation.
- To transmit, or procure the sending of, any advertising or promotional material without our prior written consent, including any “junk mail,” “chain letter,” “spam,”
or any other similar solicitation.
- To impersonate or attempt to impersonate the Company, a Company employee, another user, or any other person or entity.
- To engage in any other conduct that restricts or inhibits anyone’s use or enjoyment of the Website, or which, as determined by us, may harm the Company or users of the Website,
or expose them to liability.
- To use the Website in any manner that could disable, overburden, damage, or impair the site or interfere with any other party’s use of the Website.
- To use any robot, spider, or other automatic device, process, or means to access the Website for any purpose, including monitoring or copying any of the material on the Website.
- To use any device, software, or routine that interferes with the proper working of the Website.
- To introduce any viruses, Trojan horses, worms, logic bombs, or other material that is malicious or technologically harmful.
- To attempt to gain unauthorized access to, interfere with, damage, or disrupt any parts of the Website, the server on which the Website is stored, or any server, computer,
or database connected to the Website.
- To attack the Website via a denial-of-service attack or a distributed denial-of-service attack.
- To otherwise attempt to interfere with the proper working of the Website.
ALL CONTENT ON THE WEBSITE SHOULD NOT BE CONSTRUED AS PROFESSIONAL FINANCIAL ADVICE, SOLICITATION, OR RECOMMENDATION TO BUY OR SELL ANY SECURITIES:
- You are not advised to rely solely on any information on the Website. There are risks associated with investing in securities. Loss of principal is possible. Some high risk investments may use leverage, which could accentuate losses. Foreign investing involves special risks, including a greater volatility and political, economic and currency risks and differences in accounting methods. Past performance is not a predictor of future investment performance. Should you need such advice, consult a licensed financial advisor, legal advisor, or tax advisor. You agree to verify all information yourself and with the appropriate professionals before investing.
- No guarantee is given regarding the accuracy of information on this Website. We undertake no obligation to provide accurate or sound investment statements. You waive any and all duties that may exist flowing from you to any Releasee. You agree not to hold any Releasee liable for any possible claim for damages arising from any decision you make based on information or other content on the Website.
- Releasees are not responsible for any direct or incidental loss resulting from the application of any information or formulas provided on the Website. It is not a sound investment strategy to base all of one’s information based on one source, such as the Website.
THIRD PARTY DATA
This Website may use or include content provided by third parties. In particular, we rely on data provided by Financial Modeling Prep (https://site.financialmodelingprep.com/). This is an API we pay for and we have no association with this company. Although we do basic checks of the data provided by the API, we do not warrant this data to be error-free, complete or timely. We are not responsible, or liable to you or any third party, for the content or accuracy of any materials provided by any third parties.
LINKING TO AND FROM THE WEBSITE
You may link to our website, provided you do so in a way that is fair and legal and does not damage our reputation or take advantage of it, but you must not establish a link in such a way as to suggest any form of association, approval, or endorsement on our part without our express consent. If the Website contains links to other sites and resources provided by third parties, these links are provided for your convenience only. We have no control over the contents of those sites or resources, and accept no responsibility for them or for any loss or damage that may arise from your use of them. If you decide to access any of the third-party websites linked to this Website, you do so entirely at your own risk and subject to the terms and conditions of use for such websites.
INTELLECTUAL PROPERTY RIGHTS
The Company name and megaquant.com, and all related names, logos, product and service names, designs, and slogans are trademarks of the Company or its affiliates or licensors. You must not use such marks without the prior written permission of the Company.
CHANGES TO THE WEBSITE
We may update the content on this Website from time to time, but its content is not necessarily complete or up-to-date. Any of the material on the Website may be out of date at any given time, and we are under no obligation to update such material. We reserve the right to withdraw or amend this Website, and any service or material we provide on the Website, in our sole discretion without notice. We will not be liable if for any reason all or any part of the Website is unavailable at any time or for any period. From time to time, we may restrict access to some parts of the Website, or the entire Website.
LIMITATION OF LIABILITY
- We will not be liable for any loss or damage caused by a distributed denial-of-service attack, viruses, or other technologically harmful material that may infect your computer equipment, computer programs, data, or other proprietary material due to your use of the website or on any website linked to it.
- Your use of the website and it’s content is at your own risk. The website and it’s content are provided on an “AS IS” and “AS AVAILABLE” basis, without warranties of any kind. The company makes no warranty or representation with respect to the completeness, security, reliability, quality, accuracy, or availability of the website.
- In no event will the company, their affiliates, their licensors, service providers, employees, agents, officers, or directors be liable for damages of any kind arising out of or in connection with your use, or inability to use, the website, or any websites linked to it, any content on the website or such other websites.